Mission and Programs
* Provide basic necessities such as food, clothing and shelter to orphans and homeless children.
* Assist them in gaining necessary skills to become self-supporting functional members of society.
* Increase public awareness to the needs of all disadvantaged and less fortunate children.
|Population Served: |
The projects that we support include:
* providing food, clothes and medicine;
* buying basic appliances like heaters, cooking stoves, refrigerators, washing machines, and more;
* fixing leaking roofs, installing showers and toilets, replacing windows, and more.
Chief Executive Profile
Kirill V. Bogouslavski, CFA; MBA, Ohio State University; MIS, Far-Eastern State University.
Revenue and Expenses
Fiscal Year Ending
Fiscal Year Ending
Note: The balance sheet gives a snapshot of the financial health of an organization at a particular point in time. An organization's total assets should generally exceed its total liabilities, or it cannot survive long, but the types of assets and liabilities also must be considered. For instance, an organization's current assets (cash, receivables, securities, etc.) should be sufficient to cover its current liabilities (payables, deferred revenue, current year loan, and note payments). Otherwise, the organization may face solvency problems. On the other hand, an organization whose cash and equivalents greatly exceed its current liabilities might not be putting its money to best use.
|Cash & Equivalent||$16,999||$213,571||$196,572|
|Pledges & Grants Receivable||$0||$0||$0|
|Inventories for Sale or Use||$0||$0||$0|
|Loans and Notes||$0||$0||$0|
|Tax-Exempt Bond Liabilities||$0||$0||$0|
Mr. Jonathan Soverns, Vice President of Operations
GuideStar is the registered trademark and operating name of GuideStar USA,
Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Any other use, including resale of
the information or use for commercial gain, is prohibited, except in
accordance with a GuideStar licensing agreement.