Basic Organization Information
ST JOSEPH HOSPITAL
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
E Health—General & Rehabilitative
E22 (Hospital (General))
- Ruling Year:
ST JOSEPH HOSPITAL, A MEMBER OF CATHOLIC HEALTH SERVICES OF LONG ISLANDS (CHS), AS A MINISTRY OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, CONTINUES CHRIST'S HEALING MISSION, PROMOTES EXCELLENCE IN CARE, AND COMMITS ITSELF TO THOSE IN NEED CHS AFFIRMS THE SANCTITY OF LIFE, ADVOCATES FOR THE POOR AND UNDERSERVED, AND SERVES THE COMMON GOOD CHS CONDUCTS ITS HEALTHCARE PRACTICE, BUSINESS, EDUCATION, AND INNOVATION WITH JUSTICE, INTEGRITY, AND RESPECT FOR THE DIGNITY OF EACH PERSON
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.