Basic Organization Information
CASTLETON RANCH HORSE RESCUE INC
- Physical Address:
Valley Center, CA
- Web URL:
- Ruling Year:
Provide rescue, shelter, food, medical care, training and rehabilitation for horses that are homeless and abandoned by their owners, are at risk of needless slaughter or who have been the victims of inhumane care and abuse. Horses which can be rehabilitated and enioy a hacov, healthy and productive life, will be found a new permanent approved adopted home. In cases where this is not possible due to iniury or long term illness, these horses will be retired at the rescue sanctuary where they
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
Board of Directors
Officers for Fiscal Year (IRS Form 990)
Highest Paid Employees & Their Compensation (IRS Form 990)
Highest Paid Employee data is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2011, 2010 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.