Basic Organization Information
SETH SPRAGUE EDUCATIONAL & CHARIT ABLE FOUNDATION
- Physical Address:
- NTEE Category:
T Philanthropy, Voluntarism, and Grantmaking
T20 Private Grantmaking Foundations
- Ruling Year:
The Seth Sprague Educational and Charitable Foundation accepts unsolicited proposals from public charities operating programs across a range of issue areas and geographic locations.
Program priorities - New York City, NY
• Arts- priorities include young adult audience engagement. Arts in education is no longer a priority of the foundation.
• Education- priorities include: professional development and school-day enrichment programs operating in public schools.
• Housing & basic needs - priorities include: services to support homeless individuals or those at-risk of losing their homes; food distribution and nutrition programs; and comprehensive services for at-risk populations.
Program priorities - Boston & Cape Cod, MA; San Diego, CA; and Maine
• Health care, education, human & social services, environment and the arts.
• These proposals are reviewed by individual trustees in those communities.
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
Board of Directors
Highest Paid Employees & Their Compensation
Highest Paid Employee data is not available for this organization.
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.