Basic Organization Information
CHENANGO COUNTY CHAPTER NYSARC INC
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
P Human Services
P82 (Developmentally Disabled Services/Centers)
- Ruling Year:
THE MISSION OF THE CHENANGO COUNTY ARC IS TO PROVIDE PROGRAMS THAT ARE SPECIFIC TO MEET A CONSUMER'S NEEDS IN THE AREAS OF VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION, JOB READINESS TRAINING, EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY, RESIDENTIAL SERVICES, SERVICE COORDINATION, DAY HABILITATION AND OTHER SUPPORT SERVICES THAT WOULD ALLOW PARTICIPANTS THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THEIR OPTIMUM LEVEL OF SUCCESS AND INDEPENDENCE THESE MEASURES WILL BE DESIGNED TO ENSURE THAT PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS ARE NOT ONLY INVOLVED
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2008, 2007 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.