Basic Organization Information
FOUNDATION OF THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK AT BINGHAMTON INC
- Also Known As:
Binghamton University Foundation
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
B Educational Institutions
B40 Higher Education Institutions
- Ruling Year:
SUPPORT ACTIVITIES OF UNIV.
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Young Adults (20-25 years) -- currently not in use
THE ORGANIZATION'S PURPOSE AND SOLE FUNCTION IS TO SUPPORT THE ACTIVITIES OF THE UNIVERSITY BY MEANS OF SCHOLARSHIPS, GRANTS TO DESERVING STUDENTS AND SUPPORT FOR OTHER ACTIVITIES OF THE UNIVERSITY.
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2012, 2011, 2010 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.