Basic Organization Information
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
F Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
F33 (Group Home, Residential Treatment Facility - Mental Health Related)
- Ruling Year:
Cascap Inc., is a non-profit organization based in the Cambridge and Somerville communities of Massachusetts.
Cascap, Inc. is committed to improving the quality of life for members of the community who may be disadvantaged by poverty, disability, or age. Our purpose is to help those we serve achieve optimal levels of personal autonomy and community integration.
We work to establish a foundation for a dignified and meaningful life through the provision of an array of services including the development of affordable housing, functional supports, and adaptive living skills. We engage in these efforts in a respectful manner keeping in mind the unique abilities and inherent worth of each member of the Cascap community.
For more information, please visit www.cascap.org now!
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2008, 2007 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.