Basic Organization Information
HOPE OF THE VALLEY RESCUE MISSION
- Physical Address:
Sun Valley, CA
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
P Human Services
P20 (Human Service Organizations)
- Ruling Year:
OUR MISSION IS TO ATTRACT PEOPLE AND RESOURCES TO ASSIST IN THE EFFORT OF MEETING THE NEEDS OF EVERY HUNGRY AND HOMELESSMAN, WOMAN AND CHILD IN THE VALLEY THROUGH STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS AND SERVICES, WE EMPOWER OUR CLIENTS WITH THE FAITH, KNOWLEDGE, RESOURCES AND SKILLS TO LEAD A LIFE OF WHOLENESS AND SELF-SUFFICIENCY AS A FAITH-BASED COMPASSION MINISTRY, WE FOCUS ON THE SPIRITUAL, EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL, RELATIONAL, OCCUPATIONAL AND FINANCIAL NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS OUR LEADERSHIP SEEKS.
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2011, 2010 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.