Basic Organization Information
NORMONT TERRACE COORDINATING COUNCIL
- Also Known As:
- Physical Address:
Harbor City, CA
- NTEE Category:
T Philanthropy, Voluntarism, and Grantmaking
T31 Community Foundations
L Housing, Shelter
L82 Housing Expense Reduction Support, Rent Assistance
L Housing, Shelter
L21 Public Housing
- Ruling Year:
Normont Terrace Coordinating Council founded in 1986, grew up out of the severe shortage of affordable housing in Harbor City. NTCC had participated in the development of the community, raise the economic, educational and social levels of the residents. additionally To expand the opportunties available to said residents and groups in obtaining financial support from other sources.
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
Mrs. Cristina Manzo
Mrs. Cristina Manzo is the President of the organization, she was elected by the resident of the community.
Officers for Fiscal Year (IRS Form 990)
Highest Paid Employees & Their Compensation (IRS Form 990)
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2007 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.