Basic Organization Information
JEWISH FEDERATION OF CLEVELAND
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
T Philanthropy, Voluntarism, and Grantmaking
T70 (Fund Raising Organizations That Cross Categories includes Community Funds/Trusts and Federated Giving Programs) e.g. United Way)
- Ruling Year:
THE JEWISH FEDERATION OF CLEVELAND (FEDERATION) SEEKS TO PROMOTE THE WELL-BEING OF OUR COMMUNITY, ITS MEMBERS, AND JEWS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, ENHANCE THE CONTINUITY, SECURITY AND UNITY OF THE JEWISH COMMUNITY, INCREASE UNDERSTANDING OF JEWISH VALUES AND THEIR APPLICATION TO IMPROVE PEOPLE'S LIVES, ENCOURAGE OUR MEMBERS TO FULFILL THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TIKKUN OLAM, TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, SUPPORT ISRAEL AS A JEWISH AND DEMOCRATIC STATE, AND PROMOTE COLLECTIVE ACTION BY INDIVIDUALS
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.