Basic Organization Information
OHIO CARPENTERS HEALTH FUND
- Physical Address:
- NTEE Category:
Y Mutual/Membership Benefit Organizations, Other
Y43 (Voluntary Employees Beneficiary Associations (Non-Government))
- Ruling Year:
THE PLAN IS A MULTIEMPLOYER HEALTH AND WELFARE PLAN COVERING ELIGIBLE MEMBERS OF VARIOUS LOCAL UNIONS OF THE OHIO AND VICINITY REGIONAL COUNCIL OF CARPENTERS, PRIMARILY IN OHIO, WHICH WAS MERGED INTO THE INDIANA/KENTUCKY REGIONAL COUNCIL OF CARPENTERS THE PLAN PROVIDES HEALTH, VACATION, DENTAL, VISION, PRESCRIPTION DRUG, AND DEATH BENEFITS TO ITS MEMBERS
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2012, 2011 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.