Basic Organization Information
UNITED STATES PUBLIC INTEREST RESEARCH GROUP EDUCATION FUND
- Also Known As:
U.S. PIRG Education Fund
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
W Public, Society Benefit
W01 Alliance/Advocacy Organizations
- Year Founded:
- Ruling Year:
The U.S. PIRG Education Fund investigates problems, crafts solutions, and educates the public on issues that affect our health, pocketbook, economy, and government.
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
Board of Directors
Officers for Fiscal Year (IRS Form 990)
Highest Paid Employees & Their Compensation (IRS Form 990)
Highest Paid Employee data is not available for this organization.
Government and Tax Reform
Public Finance, Taxation &Monetary Policy
- Population Served:
Through policy development, public education, research and grassroots organizing we're working to close the loopholes that allow companies to avoid paying the taxes they owe, bridge the partisan divide that make solving the looming debt crisis so difficult by finding common ground in identifying federal spending cuts that could save billions of taxpayer dollars, and highlight the need to reverse the Supreme Court's Citizens United decision allowing unlimited corporate money in elections.
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2008 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.