Basic Organization Information
NATIONAL RURAL ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATION
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- Ruling Year:
THE NATIONAL RURAL ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATION (NRECA) IS THE SERVICE ORGANIZATION FOR 1,053 RURAL ELECTRIC COOPERATIVES, PUBLIC POWER DISTRICTS AND PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICTS NRECA'S MISSION IS TO ENGAGE IN THE COMPILATION AND DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION WITH RESPECT TO RURAL ELECTRIFICATION AND THE FURNISHING OF OTHER SERVICES TO RURAL ELECTRIC COOPERATIVES AND OTHERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COORDINATION, ADVANCEMENT, AND DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL ELECTRIFICATION IN THE UNITED STATES
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.