Basic Organization Information
AMERICAN ENTERPRISE INSTITUTE FOR PUBLIC POLICY RESEARCH
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
V Social Science Research Institutes
V05 (Research Institutes and/or Public Policy Analysis)
- Ruling Year:
THE AMERICAN ENTERPRISE INSTITUTE IS A COMMUNITY OF SCHOLARS AND SUPPORTERS COMMITTED TO EXPANDING LIBERTY, INCREASING INDIVIDUAL OPPORTUNITY, AND STRENGTHENING FREE ENTERPRISE AEI PURSUES THESE UNCHANGING IDEALS THROUGH INDEPENDENT THINKING, OPEN DEBATE, REASONED ARGUMENT, FACTS, AND THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF RESEARCH AND EXPOSITION WITHOUT REGARD FOR POLITICS OR PREVAILING FASHION, WE DEDICATE OUR WORK TO A MORE PROSPEROUS, SAFER, AND MORE DEMOCRATIC NATION AND WORLD
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2012, 2011, 2009, 2008, 2007 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.