Basic Organization Information
CONSERVATIVE CAUCUS INC
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- Ruling Year:
Grass roots lobbying for conservative policies at the national level
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
Grass Roots Lobbying
Public, Society Benefit, General/Other
- Population Served:
Providing information and guidance to mobilize public opinion and make a difference in Washington.
Program Long-Term Success:
Increased discussion of constitutional issues, increased concern over fiscal policy
Program Short-Term Success:
defeat of amnesty for illegal aliens, passage and retention of sequester to cut Federal deficit
Program Success Monitored by:
TCC staff and Board
Program Success Examples:
Defeat of amnesty legislation in 2013
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2011, 2010 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
Since 1974, The Conservative Caucus (TCC) has been a leading grass-roots lobby for conservative policies at the national level. Among its many victories over the years, TCC successfully mobilized public support for repeal of the Catastrophic Coverage Act and for the House impeachment of President Clinton, and opposition to the SALT II Treaty, statehood for the District of Columbia, and amnesty for illegal aliens.