Basic Organization Information
NATIONAL CHRISTIAN CHARITABLE FOUNDATION INC
- Also Known As:
National Christian Foundation (NCF)
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
T Philanthropy, Voluntarism, and Grantmaking
X Religion, Spiritual Development
- Ruling Year:
To enable followers of Christ to give wisely to advance His Kingdom.
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
National Christian Foundation (NCF) encourages abundant generosity through our work with over 8,000 individuals and families. In 2011, we made more than 70,000 grants to 18,000+ charities. The result? More lost souls hearing the life-changing message of the Gospel, more sick receiving life-saving medicine and surgeries, more missionaries finding support for their travels to the ends of the earth, more clean water for those who thirst, more food for the hungry, more homes for the homeless, more thriving Christian marriages ... the list goes on and on. All of this was done in the name of Christ, all for the Glory of God. This is the ministry of NCF.