Basic Organization Information
BJC HEALTH SYSTEM
- Physical Address:
Saint Louis, MO
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
E Health—General & Rehabilitative
E21 (Community Health Systems)
- Ruling Year:
MEDICAL CENTERS SERVE AS A CRITICAL COMPONENT OF THE HEALTH SAFETY NET FOR UNINSURED & UNDERINSURED PATIENTS BJC ORGANIZATIONS PROVIDE INPATIENT & OUTPATIENT CARE, REHABILITATION, PRIMARY CARE,HOME CARE, HOSPICE, LONG-TERM CARE,COMMUNITY MENTALHEALTH, WORKPLACE HEALTH &COMMUNITY HEALTH & WELLNESS BJC HOSPITALS & SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS ALSO SUPPORT THE TRAINING OF FUTURE HEALTH PROFESSIONALS, ADVANCEMENT OF MEDICAL RESEARCH, REGIONAL HEALTH SAFETY NET SERVICES
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.