Basic Organization Information
SAN ANDREAS REGIONAL CENTER
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
P Human Services
P82 (Developmentally Disabled Services/Centers)
- Ruling Year:
SAN ANDREAS REGIONAL CENTER (THE CENTER) IS A NOT FOR PRO FIT CORP ORATION CHARTERED BY THE ST ATE OF CALIFORNIA THE CENTER ADMINISTERS PROGRAMS FORDEVELOPMENTALLY DISABLED PERSONS AND THEIR FA MI LIES, WHICH INCLUDE DIAGNOSIS, COUNSELING, EDUCATIONAL SERVICES, AND DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION ON DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES TO THE PUBLIC THE CENTER IS ONE OF 21 REGIONAL CENTERS WITHIN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SYSTEM AND SERVES OVER 13,000 INDIVIDUALS IN THE SANTA CLARA, SANTA CRUZ, MONTEREY
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.