Basic Organization Information
Community Foundation of Santa Cruz County
- Also Known As:
Community Foundation Santa Cruz County
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
T Philanthropy, Voluntarism, and Grantmaking
T31 Community Foundations
- Ruling Year:
To promote philanthropy to make Santa Cruz County a better place to live, now and in the future.
Philanthropy, Voluntarism & Grantmaking
- Population Served:
Funds provide support for grants to the community for a myriad of services in the following areas; arts, history and culture; community development; education/youth development; environment; health; and human services.
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
We provide resources for local people to do good.