Basic Organization Information
Good Samaritan Hospital
- Physical Address:
Los Angeles, CA
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
E Health—General & Rehabilitative
E24 (Hospital (Specialty))
- Ruling Year:
Good Samaritan Hospital is a progressive, tertiary, not-for-profit hospital. Our mission is to provide accessible, quality, cost-effective and compassionate healthcare services that meet the needs of our patients and their families, the community and physicians. Good Samaritan Hospital's centers of excellence focus on advancing the science of medicine and providing outstanding healthcare. We will manage our resources responsibly, maintaining the financial viability necessary for success.
Good Samaritan Hospital is renowned for its centers of excellence, which include the Heart Institute, Arthritis Institute, Orthopedics, Neurosciences, Women’s Health, Digestive Diseases, Urology, Tertiary Retinal Surgery, and Transfusion-free Medicine and Surgery.
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.