- Home >
- Analyze Nonprofit Data >
- Additional Resources >
- Relax This Summer and Allow Us to Increase Your Portfolio by Reaching the Right Nonprofits
In 2009, nonprofits did $34 billion in business with the private sector. How can you
tap into that market?
With the GuideStar Directory of Nonprofit Contractors, where you'll find:
- The names and locations of 14,000 nonprofits that did at least $5,000 worth of
business with contractors in 2009
- The names and locations of the 13,000 contractors with whom the nonprofits
- How much the nonprofits paid for the individual contractors' services
- The types of services the contractors provided
The Directory is the only publication of its kind. Provided as a searchable PDF, it
makes researching prospective nonprofit clients and how much to charge a snap.
So sit back and relax—we've got you covered. Except for the sunscreen. That you'll
have to apply on your own.