- GuideStar Publications
- The Fundraising Methods That Worked Best in 2010
The Fundraising Methods That Worked Best in 2010—and Could Work Best in 2011
Which fundraising methods worked best in 2010? Which weren't that effective? What can you do this year to build on last year's successes?
This report draws on the results of the Nonprofit Research Collaborative's 2010 Fundraising Survey to answer these questions.
Available for free download, the report:
- examines the fundraising techniques that raised the most money for survey participants in 2010;
- shows why the fundraising methods used most often weren't necessarily the most effective;
- demonstrates how mission can affect a fundraising vehicle's success;
- suggests ways to use the survey data to shape your fundraising plans for the rest of 2011.
Publication date: July 2011