- Home >
- GuideStar Products and Services >
- License Agreements >
- GuideStar Charity Check License Agreement
License Agreement for Subscription to GuideStar Charity Check
Please note that subscriptions are non-refundable.
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions under which GuideStar USA, Inc. ("GuideStar") grants Subscribers a right to use the GuideStar Charity Check service ("Charity Check").
If you purchase a Subscription, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
- A "Subscriber" is a person or entity that purchases the right to use Charity Check. A "Subscription" is the right to use Charity Check for the period specified in the Shopping Cart.
- This Agreement provides Subscriber with a non-exclusive, non-transferable right of limited use and possession to GuideStar Charity Check.
- Subscriber agrees to pay the amount specified in the Charity Shopping Cart in return for access to GuideStar Charity Check.
- This Subscription is for the period specified in the Shopping Cart.
- The Subscriber shall not modify, alter, reverse engineer, or otherwise share GuideStar Charity Check without prior written permission from GuideStar.
- The Subscriber shall not redistribute or copy GuideStar Charity Check except to perform internal due diligence functions.
- GuideStar Charity Check and the GuideStar Database are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws, and any unauthorized use of Charity Check may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, GuideStar does not grant any express or implied right under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information.
- All rights not expressly granted to Subscriber remain with GuideStar.
- All information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. GuideStar does not make any representations as to the accuracy or integrity of the information. It disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind, including warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- GuideStar will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages incurred as a result of the information in GuideStar Charity Check. In no event shall GuideStar be liable for direct damages in excess of the amount expended under this Agreement.
- This Agreement will remain in effect for the period specified in the Shopping Cart.