- Home >
- GuideStar Products and Services >
- Research and Analysis Solutions
Research and Analysis Solutions
GuideStar Premium Search
Designed for professional users, GuideStar Premium Search enables sophisticated analysis and outstanding bottom-line results. A monthly or annual subscription gives you robust search, analysis, and data aggregation tools as well as our most complete reports, which include compensation information, and historical financial data, and leadership information. Just need comprehensive information for a specific nonprofit? Purchase a single report with GuideStar Premium Report (formerly GuideStar Premium Pay As You Go).
More about GuideStar Premium Search
|GuideStar Premium Report (formerly GuideStar Premium Pay As You Go)
|GuideStar Premium Search monthly subscription
|GuideStar Premium Search annual subscription
|GuideStar Pro Search annual subscription
|Ask about a business license
Developed through a partnership between Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF) and GuideStar, Financial SCANSM standardizes financial information to improve analysis and communications. Just a few clicks translates IRS Form 990 data into a consistent, visually accessible report that will become the new industry standard for interpreting nonprofit financial data.
More about Financial SCAN
|Nonprofit Express Pass
Exclusively for tax-exempt organizations; allows
purchaser to run a report on a single EIN only.
|Ask about a business license
Whether you require a simple mailing list or multiple fields of nonprofit data, we can give you the information you need, the way you need it. Our standard state and metropolitan statistical area (MSA) lists are a fast, affordable way for you to get your message out to a broad spectrum of charitable organizations. Our custom data sets draw from hundreds of data fields to deliver exactly the information you need for the organizations most valuable to you.
2011 GuideStar Directory of Nonprofit Contractors
Compiled from the IRS Forms 990 nonprofits filed for fiscal year 2009, the 2011 GuideStar Directory of Nonprofit Contractors lists businesses that provided services to nonprofits in FY 2009, the nonprofits that purchased the services, and the amounts spent on them.
|PDF, single user
Philanthropedia Custom Research
Philanthropedia, a division of GuideStar, leverages the expertise of foundation directors and program officers, academics, researchers, nonprofit senior staff, government officials, and more to produce high-quality research that identifies the nonprofits in your area that are having the most impact. Commission rigorous research in two-five social causes that are important to your community and learn which nonprofits are making a difference in those areas.
More about Philanthropedia Custom Research
Contact us for pricing and details
The Nonprofit Universe on GuideStar
- 1.8 million tax-exempt organizations
- >5 million IRS Forms 990, 990-EZ, and 990-PF
- Digitized (hand-keyed) data from >3 million IRS Forms 990, 990-EZ, and 990-PF—an average of 300 fields digitized per return
- Information on >6 million individuals in the nonprofit sector
Who Uses GuideStar Data?
- Sales and marketing organizations prospecting for nonprofit clients
- Professionals engaged in nonprofit outreach
- Wealth managers advising clients' charitable giving
- Accountants helping nonprofits report to the IRS and state officials
- Attorneys helping nonprofits obtain tax-exempt status and remain in compliance with the tax code
- Fundraisers researching prospective funders
- Consultants providing services to nonprofits
- Grantmakers researching prospective and current grantees
- Nonprofit boards and executives benchmarking their organizations
- Professionals verifying nonprofits' tax-exempt status for discounts