- Home >
- GuideStar Products and Services >
- Research and Analysis Solutions >
- Product Information >
- Financial Scan >
- Financial SCAN for Nonprofits
Financial SCAN Nonprofit Express Pass
What do you get when you combine GuideStar data with Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF) expertise? Financial SCAN, a new standard for assessing your organization's financial health and communicating your financial story to donors, board members, and other supporters.
View other Financial SCAN videos
What You Can Do with Financial SCAN
- Present a clear picture of your financial condition and future resource needs
Your financial health dashboard identifies the indicators that are critical to your organization's long-term stability and effectiveness, analyzing them for up to five years. Thirteen charts and graphs, accompanied by an educational guide, let you examine more deeply and interpret these metrics and trends.
- Benchmark your organization's financial condition against your peers
Select up to five peer organizations and generate a peer comparison dashboard, revealing the financial dynamics and structure of similar nonprofits. Does your organization engage in more than one type of activity and therefore have different types of peers? No problem. There is no limit to the number of peer comparisons you can run with your 48-hour Nonprofit Express Pass.
- Have more productive discussions with grantmakers, donors, your board, and staff
Use Financial SCAN to inform conversations about your organization's financial health, funding needs, strategic direction, and capacity building priorities. The analysis helps you know what to look for, why it matters, and how to talk about your financial condition.
Need Help Interpreting and Using the Information in Your Report?
Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF) can help. A seasoned NFF consultant will work with your organization to develop a customized plan for meeting your financial needs. Read more about the services we offer. To contact an NFF consultant, e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brought to you by:
*What Is the Nonprofit Express Pass?
- Discounted ($250), 48-hour access to Financial SCAN for a tax-exempt nonprofit organization that files the full 990
- Ability to run unlimited peer comparisons
- Ability to generate one (1) full report for your organization
More Financial Scan Resources