Subscribers Asked, GuideStar Premium Delivers
Thanks to feedback from our subscribers, GuideStar Premium has made nonprofit research and analysis even easier. We've just expanded the types of information you can download, made the advanced search even more flexible, and added data to the comparison view, all in response to subscribers' requests.
New Download Capabilities
Now, in addition to building nonprofit lists, you can create CSV files of six additional types of data. With just two clicks, you can download:
- Revenue and Expenses—up to five years' worth of data
- Balance Sheets—up to five years' worth of data
- Board Members—the most recent year available
- Officers—up to five years' worth of data
- Highest Paid Employees—up to five years' worth of data
- Comparison Set Data—up to four organizations' data, displayed side by side
View the new download FAQs
Now you can search not only by income but also by total expenses and total assets. You can also set your own numbers for these searches—no more pre-defined ranges. You can even use negative numbers to identify poorly performing organizations. Read the advanced search FAQs for more information.