Basic Organization Information
AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN C
- Also Known As:
International Centre for Dispute Resolution; Mediation.org
- Physical Address:
New York, NY
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
I Crime, Legal Related
I51 Dispute Resolution/Mediation Services
B Educational Institutions
B90 Educational Services and Schools - Other
W Public, Society Benefit
W99 Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other N.E.C.
- Ruling Year:
The American Arbitration Association is dedicated to effective, efficient and economical methods of dispute resolution through education, technology and solutions-oriented service.
Administration of Tribunals
Crime & Legal
- Population Served:
Dispute resolution, proficient case management, dedicated personnel, advanced education and training, and innovative process knowledge to meet the conflict management and dispute resolution needs of the public now and in the future.
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.