Basic Organization Information
ST FRANCIS HOSPITAL
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
E Health—General & Rehabilitative
E22 (Hospital (General))
- Ruling Year:
SAINT FRANCIS HOSPITAL IS PRIVILEGED TO SERVE THE HEALTHCARE NEEDS OF OUR COMMUNITY WITH REVERENCE FOR LIFE AND THE DIGNITY AND WORTH OF EVERY INDIVIDUAL, EMBRACING A HEALING MINISTRY IN THE SPIRIT OF SAINT FRANCIS OF ASSIST VISION STATEMENT TO BE THE HOSPITAL OF CHOICE IN THE HUDSON VALLEY, SPIRITUALLY GROUNDED, QUALITY DRIVEN AND TRUSTED FOR GENERATIONS TO COME TO PROVIDE INPATIENT, OUTPATIENT AND EMERGENCY CARE, MENTAL HEALTH, PHYSICAL REHABILITATION.
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.