Fountains of Hope serves God's people by providing safe, life-giving water. This will be accomplished through the installation of water purifier systems, well drilling and health and hygiene education.
Fountains of Hope partners with indigenous persons and organizations in countries that have safe water issues. Through donations, FoH installs water purification systems, drills water wells and conducts health and hygiene training and education.
Fountains of Hope delivers reliable and sustainable water purification systems helping people in need/disaster situations. Our focus is on building long term relationships in country. This allows us the flexibility to also be quick responders.
* Verified sustainability of installed water purifier systems or wells
* Medical - Reduce water borne disease rates within communities
* Increased number of installed systems
* Expansion of partner organizations
What have we accomplished to date?
Fountains of Hope has established strong relationships and networks and installed over 205 water purifier systems worldwide in 15 countries (Haiti - 85+, Africa - 37, Mexico - 10, India - 5, Nepal - 5, Puerto Rico - 1). We have drilled more than 8 water wells worldwide (Haiti - 2, Zimbabwe - 3, Pakistan - 3)
* Saved multiple local communities from water borne disease - cholera, typhoid, e-coli, etc.
* Targeted true places of need - Orphanages, Schools, Medical Facilities, Churches
What haven't we accomplished so far?
* FoH is working to broaden our volunteer base.
* Create a sustainable endowment.