The Fellowship of Christian Peace Officers-USA (FCPO) is dedicated to ministering to the spiritual and emotional needs of the men and women serving in U.S. law enforcement. Our goal is to bring Christian officers together, discipling, challenging, and equipping them to reach their fellow officers for Christ, as well as living out their faith in their personal daily lives and their service to the community.
The Fellowship of Christian Peace Officers-USA (FCPO) provides:
- Bible study tools that encourage daily time spent in God's Word.
- Meetings where members can introduce fellow officers to Christ in a relaxed, friendly environment.
- Opportunities to minister to others through chapter service projects.
- Marriage enrichment opportunities promoting healthy relationships with Jesus Christ as their foundation.
- Personal financial fitness and leadership development training opportunities.
- Accountability, encouragement and support in the officer's personal spiritual walk.
FCPO-USA currently has almost 250 chapters across the United States. Our focus on ministry to the men and women in the law enforcement community across the United States, and their families, along with strategic partnerships with other reputable organizations, continues to expand our “reach” and meaningfully touch thousands of lives with the love of God in Christ.
Through membership growth, chapter charterings and reactivations, and testimonies of individuals and couples impacted by the ministry of FCPO.
- New chapters continue to be chartered, dormant chapters reactivated and membership is growing.
- Of the couples who have attended our programs thus far, there is only a 1.7% divorce rate compared to an alarming 75% divorce rate among law enforcement officers nationally.
- Over the years of FCPO involvement in the law enforcement community, we have not lost a single member to suicide.
With the prayers and financial partnership of those committed to reaching the law enforcement for Christ and the betterment of the community, we will continue changing the face of law enforcement nationwide.