Raise community awareness and support for the completion and enhancement of the trails and wildlife corridors of Stevens Creek and Permanente Creek.
Publicize the Stevens Creek Trail thru the following:
- Education Booths at events in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, and Cupertino
- Trail Cleanups
- Trailblazer Race and the publicity surrounding it
- Networking with neighbors
- Working with partner organizations
- Social Media (Facebook & Twitter)
- Oral Care Recycling Program
- Funding Habitat Restoration with Acterra
- Funding and managing fish passage improvements on Stevens Creek
Our board currently has 10 adult volunteer board members, 1 associate youth board member, 1 part time Executive Director, 1 part time Assistant Director, a website, a Facebook page, a Twitter account, 200+ current volunteers, 100+ current donors, and ~5000 known friends.
Percent complete of the Stevens Creek Trail, attendance at the Trailblazer race, attendance at the Trail Cleanup, number of current donors, number of current volunteers, number of Friends.
The Stevens Creek Trail is currently 56.9% complete measured from the mouth of the Stevens Creek Trail on the Bay to the Stevens Creek Dam and 59.61% complete measured from the Bay to the Ridge Trail.