All Nations Soccer Ministries
Making Disciples of All Nations
Learn how to support this organization
All Nations Soccer Ministries
The people, governance practices, and partners that make the organization tick.
Thiago Goncalves was born in Brazil, found his way to the United States at the age of 17 through the great game of soccer. It wasn’t until college that he received Jesus Christ as his Savior. While in college he participated in several local and international mission trips. Upon graduating with a Bachelor’s in Exercise Science from Bryan College, TN., Thiago began a Master’s degree program in Theology with an emphasis in Cross Cultural Missions at Southwestern Assemblies of God University, TX from where he graduated with academic honors in 2010. Thiago holds a minister's license with the AG - USA
Stephanie Goncalves grew up in Athens, Georgia. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Bryan College and a Master's degree from Southwestern Assemblies of God University in School Principalship. She has taught in both the private and public sectors of education. It was during her first overseas mission trip with her youth group to Russia where she answered the calling in her life to serve the Lord completely in ministry. Over the years she has participated in, lead, planned and served on mission teams across four continents. Currently, Stephanie serves alongside her husband in fulfilling ministry duties.
There are no officers, directors or key employees recorded for this organization
There are no highest paid employees recorded for this organization.
All Nations Soccer MinistriesBoard of directors
as of 07/17/2023
Board of directors data
Board leadership practices
GuideStar worked with BoardSource, the national leader in nonprofit board leadership and governance, to create this section.
Board orientation and educationDoes the board conduct a formal orientation for new board members and require all board members to sign a written agreement regarding their roles, responsibilities, and expectations? Not applicable
CEO oversightHas the board conducted a formal, written assessment of the chief executive within the past year ? Not applicable
Ethics and transparencyHave the board and senior staff reviewed the conflict-of-interest policy and completed and signed disclosure statements in the past year? Not applicable
Board compositionDoes the board ensure an inclusive board member recruitment process that results in diversity of thought and leadership? Yes
Board performanceHas the board conducted a formal, written self-assessment of its performance within the past three years? Yes
Who works and leads organizations that serve our diverse communities? Candid partnered with CHANGE Philanthropy on this demographic section.
The organization's leader identifies as:
The organization's co-leader identifies as:
Race & ethnicity
Equity strategiesLast updated: 07/05/2023
- We disaggregate data by demographics, including race, in every policy and program measured.
- We have long-term strategic plans and measurable goals for creating a culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.
- We seek individuals from various race backgrounds for board and executive director/CEO positions within our organization.
- We have community representation at the board level, either on the board itself or through a community advisory board.
- We engage everyone, from the board to staff levels of the organization, in race equity work and ensure that individuals understand their roles in creating culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.