IIF - Impact Innovation Foundation Inc
Where The Innovation Of One Changes The Lives Of Millions
IIF - Impact Innovation Foundation Inc
The people, governance practices, and partners that make the organization tick.
Over the past 15 years Diane has become an expert in scaling and designing business operations across various industries. Led by a heart of compassion and positive attitude, Diane builds and mentors teams that have fun while taking companies to the next level. Her knowledge is paramount in creating the necessary platforms that enable the ability to create streamlined processes and exceptional storytelling that builds branding and creates partner relationships to expand business ventures. Diane is one of the most reliable collaborators in the technology, education, and entertainment industries.
There are no officers, directors or key employees recorded for this organization
There are no highest paid employees recorded for this organization.
IIF - Impact Innovation Foundation IncBoard of directors
as of 08/16/2023
Board of directors data
IIF - Impact Innovation Foundation
Term: 2022 -
Board leadership practices
GuideStar worked with BoardSource, the national leader in nonprofit board leadership and governance, to create this section.
Board orientation and educationDoes the board conduct a formal orientation for new board members and require all board members to sign a written agreement regarding their roles, responsibilities, and expectations? Yes
CEO oversightHas the board conducted a formal, written assessment of the chief executive within the past year ? Yes
Ethics and transparencyHave the board and senior staff reviewed the conflict-of-interest policy and completed and signed disclosure statements in the past year? Yes
Board compositionDoes the board ensure an inclusive board member recruitment process that results in diversity of thought and leadership? Yes
Board performanceHas the board conducted a formal, written self-assessment of its performance within the past three years? Not applicable
Who works and leads organizations that serve our diverse communities? Candid partnered with CHANGE Philanthropy on this demographic section.
The organization's leader identifies as:
Race & ethnicity
Equity strategiesLast updated: 06/23/2023
- We review compensation data across the organization (and by staff levels) to identify disparities by race.
- We ask team members to identify racial disparities in their programs and / or portfolios.
- We analyze disaggregated data and root causes of race disparities that impact the organization's programs, portfolios, and the populations served.
- We disaggregate data to adjust programming goals to keep pace with changing needs of the communities we support.
- We employ non-traditional ways of gathering feedback on programs and trainings, which may include interviews, roundtables, and external reviews with/by community stakeholders.
- We disaggregate data by demographics, including race, in every policy and program measured.
- We have long-term strategic plans and measurable goals for creating a culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.
- We seek individuals from various race backgrounds for board and executive director/CEO positions within our organization.
- We have community representation at the board level, either on the board itself or through a community advisory board.
- We help senior leadership understand how to be inclusive leaders with learning approaches that emphasize reflection, iteration, and adaptability.
- We engage everyone, from the board to staff levels of the organization, in race equity work and ensure that individuals understand their roles in creating culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.