ICP CARE CORP
ICP CARE CORP
The people, governance practices, and partners that make the organization tick.
CEO - Founder
I founded ICP Care in an effort to continue to improve awareness among people and the medical community. The journey through ICP began with my first pregnancy in 2003 with my son Jorden. My pregnancy was wonderful until my 33 week when I began with itchy symptoms. Please read My Life-Changing Experience with Cholestasis of Pregnancy story on What to Expect. https://icpcare.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/My-Life-Changing-Experience-with-Cholestasis-of-Pregnancy.pdf
There is a definite need to assist in the awareness of ICP as well as aiding others to seek the proper medical treatment that is vital for those health care specialists caring for women with Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy. My goals continue by networking with those affected by the condition, researchers and medical healthcare specialists throughout the world.
There are no officers, directors or key employees recorded for this organization
There are no highest paid employees recorded for this organization.
ICP CARE CORPBoard of directors
as of 12/04/2023
Board of directors data
Term: 2018 -
Board leadership practices
GuideStar worked with BoardSource, the national leader in nonprofit board leadership and governance, to create this section.
Board orientation and educationDoes the board conduct a formal orientation for new board members and require all board members to sign a written agreement regarding their roles, responsibilities, and expectations? Yes
CEO oversightHas the board conducted a formal, written assessment of the chief executive within the past year ? Yes
Ethics and transparencyHave the board and senior staff reviewed the conflict-of-interest policy and completed and signed disclosure statements in the past year? Yes
Board compositionDoes the board ensure an inclusive board member recruitment process that results in diversity of thought and leadership? Yes
Board performanceHas the board conducted a formal, written self-assessment of its performance within the past three years? Yes
Who works and leads organizations that serve our diverse communities? Candid partnered with CHANGE Philanthropy on this demographic section.
The organization's leader identifies as:
Race & ethnicity
Equity strategiesLast updated: 09/14/2022
- We ask team members to identify racial disparities in their programs and / or portfolios.
- We disaggregate data to adjust programming goals to keep pace with changing needs of the communities we support.
- We employ non-traditional ways of gathering feedback on programs and trainings, which may include interviews, roundtables, and external reviews with/by community stakeholders.
- We disaggregate data by demographics, including race, in every policy and program measured.
- We have long-term strategic plans and measurable goals for creating a culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.
- We seek individuals from various race backgrounds for board and executive director/CEO positions within our organization.
- We have community representation at the board level, either on the board itself or through a community advisory board.
- We help senior leadership understand how to be inclusive leaders with learning approaches that emphasize reflection, iteration, and adaptability.
- We engage everyone, from the board to staff levels of the organization, in race equity work and ensure that individuals understand their roles in creating culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.