Webreathe Wellbeing Soul Sanctuary
Every Part of You is Welcome Here
Webreathe Wellbeing Soul Sanctuary
The people, governance practices, and partners that make the organization tick.
Chief Inspiration Officer
Jennifer is a builder of heart-centered communities and safe, supportive containers designed to hold space for growth and healing. She founded SheBreathes Balance Women's Collaborative and the WeBreathe Wellness Center to help raise the collective vibration and heal the human heart. As a Trauma-Informed Somatics Therapy Practitioner, Well-Being Coach, and Holistic Healer, Jenn empowers people to live in better alignment with their true nature. She combines positive psychology, mindfulness, meditation, breath work, movement, integrated energy and vibrational sound healing to improve client's well-being and return them to a state of balance and alignment.
Jenn recently founded the WeBreathe WellBeing Soul Sanctuary, a 501c3 Nonprofit to provide a safe, supportive container for growth and healing, cultivate human connection, a sense of belonging, and a commitment of service to the world.
There are no officers, directors or key employees recorded for this organization
There are no highest paid employees recorded for this organization.
Webreathe Wellbeing Soul SanctuaryBoard of directors
as of 09/16/2023
Board of directors data
Board leadership practices
GuideStar worked with BoardSource, the national leader in nonprofit board leadership and governance, to create this section.
Board orientation and educationDoes the board conduct a formal orientation for new board members and require all board members to sign a written agreement regarding their roles, responsibilities, and expectations? Yes
CEO oversightHas the board conducted a formal, written assessment of the chief executive within the past year ? Not applicable
Ethics and transparencyHave the board and senior staff reviewed the conflict-of-interest policy and completed and signed disclosure statements in the past year? Yes
Board compositionDoes the board ensure an inclusive board member recruitment process that results in diversity of thought and leadership? Yes
Board performanceHas the board conducted a formal, written self-assessment of its performance within the past three years? Not applicable
Who works and leads organizations that serve our diverse communities? Candid partnered with CHANGE Philanthropy on this demographic section.
The organization's leader identifies as:
Race & ethnicity
Equity strategiesLast updated: 09/16/2023
- We review compensation data across the organization (and by staff levels) to identify disparities by race.
- We ask team members to identify racial disparities in their programs and / or portfolios.
- We analyze disaggregated data and root causes of race disparities that impact the organization's programs, portfolios, and the populations served.
- We disaggregate data to adjust programming goals to keep pace with changing needs of the communities we support.
- We employ non-traditional ways of gathering feedback on programs and trainings, which may include interviews, roundtables, and external reviews with/by community stakeholders.
- We disaggregate data by demographics, including race, in every policy and program measured.
- We have long-term strategic plans and measurable goals for creating a culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.
- We use a vetting process to identify vendors and partners that share our commitment to race equity.
- We have a promotion process that anticipates and mitigates implicit and explicit biases about people of color serving in leadership positions.
- We seek individuals from various race backgrounds for board and executive director/CEO positions within our organization.
- We have community representation at the board level, either on the board itself or through a community advisory board.
- We help senior leadership understand how to be inclusive leaders with learning approaches that emphasize reflection, iteration, and adaptability.
- We measure and then disaggregate job satisfaction and retention data by race, function, level, and/or team.
- We engage everyone, from the board to staff levels of the organization, in race equity work and ensure that individuals understand their roles in creating culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.