We Create Tech Inc
Preparing for Careers in STEAM
We Create Tech Inc
The people, governance practices, and partners that make the organization tick.
Shana Sanders, a graduate of University of Cincinnati’s College Conservatory of Music (B.F.A. Electronic Media) and Full Sail University’s Education Media Design and Technology Program (M. Ed.) is an Emmy Award winning certified instructor in Career and Technical Education specializing in multimedia development and broadcast video production.
Shana’s television background which includes the WB (currently CW network), faith based television; Fox station sales, Univision, freelance projects, and a position as an assistant to a nationally syndicated radio personality give her students a rich education that her years of travel through media easily provide. The evidence lies in the work her students have produced. providing programming, both live and taped, for WGCL CBS 46 Atlanta, WXIA NBC 11 Atlanta, and a community access cable channel that provides programming to the residents of Clayton County Georgia.
There are no officers, directors or key employees recorded for this organization
There are no highest paid employees recorded for this organization.
We Create Tech IncBoard of directors
as of 07/22/2023
Board of directors data
Board leadership practices
GuideStar worked with BoardSource, the national leader in nonprofit board leadership and governance, to create this section.
Board orientation and educationDoes the board conduct a formal orientation for new board members and require all board members to sign a written agreement regarding their roles, responsibilities, and expectations? Yes
CEO oversightHas the board conducted a formal, written assessment of the chief executive within the past year ? Not applicable
Ethics and transparencyHave the board and senior staff reviewed the conflict-of-interest policy and completed and signed disclosure statements in the past year? Yes
Board compositionDoes the board ensure an inclusive board member recruitment process that results in diversity of thought and leadership? Yes
Board performanceHas the board conducted a formal, written self-assessment of its performance within the past three years? Not applicable
Who works and leads organizations that serve our diverse communities? Candid partnered with CHANGE Philanthropy on this demographic section.
The organization's leader identifies as:
Race & ethnicity
Equity strategiesLast updated: 07/12/2023
- We ask team members to identify racial disparities in their programs and / or portfolios.
- We disaggregate data to adjust programming goals to keep pace with changing needs of the communities we support.
- We employ non-traditional ways of gathering feedback on programs and trainings, which may include interviews, roundtables, and external reviews with/by community stakeholders.
- We use a vetting process to identify vendors and partners that share our commitment to race equity.
- We have community representation at the board level, either on the board itself or through a community advisory board.
- We engage everyone, from the board to staff levels of the organization, in race equity work and ensure that individuals understand their roles in creating culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.