Pony 4 Precious
everyone wants a pony
Pony 4 Precious
as of March 2023
as of March 13, 2023
The people, governance practices, and partners that make the organization tick.
Chairman & CEO
MIke D Eastwood
Highly accomplished, solutions-oriented Executive with 25+ years of experience leading all facets of business for large and small companies, generating $200+ million in revenue and expanding into international and domestic markets. Results-proven strategist with a demonstrated history of managing annual budgets and P&L for organizations with revenue of more than $100 million. Fact-based decision-maker with mature management and hands-on process style to create high-performance, motivated teams, rallying people with varied backgrounds and skillsets around common goals and strategies to successfully exceed the clients' expectations and enhance the organization's mission.
Core Leadership Competencies | New Business Development | Global Operations | Sales Management | Revenue & Market Growth | Restructurings | Executive Direction | Growth Initiatives | Product Launches | P&L Accountability | B2B/B2C Relationships | Talent Assessment | Non-Profit
There are no officers, directors or key employees recorded for this organization
There are no highest paid employees recorded for this organization.
Pony 4 PreciousBoard of directors
as of 01/13/2023
Board of directors data
Bello sol inc
Term: 2012 - 2025
GCU and LSU
Term: 2018 - 2025
Board leadership practices
GuideStar worked with BoardSource, the national leader in nonprofit board leadership and governance, to create this section.
Board orientation and educationDoes the board conduct a formal orientation for new board members and require all board members to sign a written agreement regarding their roles, responsibilities, and expectations? Yes
CEO oversightHas the board conducted a formal, written assessment of the chief executive within the past year ? Yes
Ethics and transparencyHave the board and senior staff reviewed the conflict-of-interest policy and completed and signed disclosure statements in the past year? Not applicable
Board compositionDoes the board ensure an inclusive board member recruitment process that results in diversity of thought and leadership? Not applicable
Board performanceHas the board conducted a formal, written self-assessment of its performance within the past three years? Yes
Who works and leads organizations that serve our diverse communities? Candid partnered with CHANGE Philanthropy on this demographic section.
The organization's leader identifies as:
Race & ethnicity
Equity strategiesLast updated: 01/06/2020
GuideStar partnered with Equity in the Center - an organization that works to shift mindsets, practices, and systems to increase racial equity - to create this section. Learn more
- We ask team members to identify racial disparities in their programs and / or portfolios.
- We disaggregate data to adjust programming goals to keep pace with changing needs of the communities we support.
- We have long-term strategic plans and measurable goals for creating a culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.
- We use a vetting process to identify vendors and partners that share our commitment to race equity.
- We help senior leadership understand how to be inclusive leaders with learning approaches that emphasize reflection, iteration, and adaptability.
- We engage everyone, from the board to staff levels of the organization, in race equity work and ensure that individuals understand their roles in creating culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.