SDA Ederley Care Referral Service Inc
Connecting people with needs where everyone who needs a home, will get a home, and feel at home.
Learn how to support this organization
SDA Ederley Care Referral Service Inc
The people, governance practices, and partners that make the organization tick.
Lecia Othlee Marr-Bromley
As the CEO/Executive Director, I have several years of network building and providing low-income community-based rapid re-housing programs/projects experience. Our organization has served the Central Florida Community as a "one-stop-shop" over the past three plus years as a nonprofit. Being in alinement with the nature of our community-oriented services, I dissolved my LLC and reincorporated it into a 501c3 nonprofit organization to better service our ever-growing homeless population. I now have an organization with more ability to house those in need of low-income/affordable housing and community-based wraparound care/services. I am highly committed to providing our high impact services to the communities we serve. We have built trust with the people we serve and our partner network by ensuring and promoting transparency, good communication, program efficiency, and accountability. I am glad to be serving the people and having my organization help make a change in the housing crisis.
SDA Ederley Care Referral Service IncOfficers, directors, trustees, and key employees
SOURCE: IRS Form 990
There are no highest paid employees recorded for this organization.
SDA Ederley Care Referral Service IncBoard of directors
as of 06/26/2023
Board of directors data
Acting Board Chair
Term: 2021 - 2023
Board leadership practices
GuideStar worked with BoardSource, the national leader in nonprofit board leadership and governance, to create this section.
Board orientation and educationDoes the board conduct a formal orientation for new board members and require all board members to sign a written agreement regarding their roles, responsibilities, and expectations? Yes
CEO oversightHas the board conducted a formal, written assessment of the chief executive within the past year ? No
Ethics and transparencyHave the board and senior staff reviewed the conflict-of-interest policy and completed and signed disclosure statements in the past year? Yes
Board compositionDoes the board ensure an inclusive board member recruitment process that results in diversity of thought and leadership? Yes
Board performanceHas the board conducted a formal, written self-assessment of its performance within the past three years? Yes
Who works and leads organizations that serve our diverse communities? Candid partnered with CHANGE Philanthropy on this demographic section.
The organization's leader identifies as:
Race & ethnicity
Equity strategiesLast updated: 10/03/2021
- We review compensation data across the organization (and by staff levels) to identify disparities by race.
- We ask team members to identify racial disparities in their programs and / or portfolios.
- We analyze disaggregated data and root causes of race disparities that impact the organization's programs, portfolios, and the populations served.
- We disaggregate data to adjust programming goals to keep pace with changing needs of the communities we support.
- We employ non-traditional ways of gathering feedback on programs and trainings, which may include interviews, roundtables, and external reviews with/by community stakeholders.
- We disaggregate data by demographics, including race, in every policy and program measured.
- We have long-term strategic plans and measurable goals for creating a culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.
- We use a vetting process to identify vendors and partners that share our commitment to race equity.
- We have a promotion process that anticipates and mitigates implicit and explicit biases about people of color serving in leadership positions.
- We seek individuals from various race backgrounds for board and executive director/CEO positions within our organization.
- We have community representation at the board level, either on the board itself or through a community advisory board.
- We help senior leadership understand how to be inclusive leaders with learning approaches that emphasize reflection, iteration, and adaptability.
- We measure and then disaggregate job satisfaction and retention data by race, function, level, and/or team.
- We engage everyone, from the board to staff levels of the organization, in race equity work and ensure that individuals understand their roles in creating culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.