We bring small business owners together to bond, learn, and get real about what it takes to build a thriving small business.
The people, governance practices, and partners that make the organization tick.
After an entrepreneurial career both as a founder and as the visionary for a legacy firm, AJ Drexler assumed leadership at the Mansmann Foundation in 2019. Under her leadership, the Entrepreneurs Forever program was officially launched as the premier program of the Mansmann Foundation, and it began to scale nationally. AJ is an alumna of Boston College and the Harvard Business School's Owner/President Management Program.
Mansmann FoundationOfficers, directors, trustees, and key employees
SOURCE: IRS Form 990
Mansmann FoundationHighest paid employees
SOURCE: IRS Form 990
Mansmann FoundationBoard of directors
as of 01/05/2024
Board of directors data
Mr. Jeremy Resnick
Who works and leads organizations that serve our diverse communities? Candid partnered with CHANGE Philanthropy on this demographic section.
The organization's leader identifies as:
Race & ethnicity
Equity strategiesLast updated: 12/18/2023
- We review compensation data across the organization (and by staff levels) to identify disparities by race.
- We ask team members to identify racial disparities in their programs and / or portfolios.
- We analyze disaggregated data and root causes of race disparities that impact the organization's programs, portfolios, and the populations served.
- We disaggregate data to adjust programming goals to keep pace with changing needs of the communities we support.
- We employ non-traditional ways of gathering feedback on programs and trainings, which may include interviews, roundtables, and external reviews with/by community stakeholders.
- We disaggregate data by demographics, including race, in every policy and program measured.
- We have long-term strategic plans and measurable goals for creating a culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.
- We use a vetting process to identify vendors and partners that share our commitment to race equity.
- We have a promotion process that anticipates and mitigates implicit and explicit biases about people of color serving in leadership positions.
- We seek individuals from various race backgrounds for board and executive director/CEO positions within our organization.
- We have community representation at the board level, either on the board itself or through a community advisory board.
- We help senior leadership understand how to be inclusive leaders with learning approaches that emphasize reflection, iteration, and adaptability.
- We measure and then disaggregate job satisfaction and retention data by race, function, level, and/or team.
- We engage everyone, from the board to staff levels of the organization, in race equity work and ensure that individuals understand their roles in creating culture such that one’s race identity has no influence on how they fare within the organization.